So Ledger is 4 1/2 months old now, and I cant believe how quick he is growing! He is doing so many new things and his personality is really starting to show. His favorite things to do are roll over, suck on his hands, pull his sisters hair, eat, and jump in his "little jumparoo"... He also loves being tickled and his laugh is sooo cute
Today he bOuNcEd himself to sleep 
Here he is hangin with his pop! Whenever he's with Michael he is smiling from ear to ear
He can ROLL OVER now!!!! it's so cute to watch .... But I cant get him to stay on his back anymore.. The second we put him down, he's rolls to his stomach..
Big Sister Bronwyn loves her little brother... She is already trying to teach him everything, including how to babysitt her dolly's while she uses the restroom :)
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
He's getting so big!!!!
Posted by A Piece of the Petersons at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Whitney your babies just keep getting cuter and cuter! We still need to get together! Goodness time has just flown by, I can't believe Ledger is rolling over already! That is so fun!
Okay... So this comment written in Chinese keeps showing up on my blog, and it is actually a link.... I keep deleting it, but it shows up again in a few days...If you see this, DO NOT OPEN IT!!! It was kinda freaking me out so i checked into it and its linked to tons of viruses!!! DONT OPEN IT
I love the pictures and he is getting bigger and more handsome if that is possible.
Post a Comment