Today my baby started school!!! I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast. The night before she couldn't even sleep because she was so excited. And I couldn't sleep because I was so upset :( I hung out in the class room for a few minutes until she turned and looked at me and said "it's okay mommy, you can go now" .. So I left and cried for like an hour. She was ready for it.. but I wasn't!!!!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
First Day Of School!!!!
Posted by A Piece of the Petersons at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
She is SOOO cute! Omg! She even looks ready! Sorry you had a rough day mama, I feel ya, I cried at Target this summer in the midst of buying 2T underwear for my little guy! I'm going to fall apart when he goes to school! Hang in there! :)
Post a Comment