We were so excited when Daddy got here! I couldn't believe how brave Brownie got when he took her out into the water! She wanted him to take her into "the big waves" And he did! They make me nervous... But they have been having so much fun!

Mike and Jake learned how to surf this week and it was so fun to watch! It took alot of Crashing and Smashing into the sand, but they actually got really good at it! After they got the hang of it michael taught Jaxon how do it and he caught some pretty nice waves!
We Went to Sea World on Wednesday and had such a blast. We went to the Shamu and Dolphin Shows and it was so neat to see the animals do all their tricks... Bronwyn Loved it! Her and daddy rode on all the rides, and we even got to touch the sting rays and the star fish!
Michael won this GIANT stuffed Shamu for Bronwyn playing one of the games there. And she LoVeS it! I have no idea how we're going to get that big ol' thing home on the airplane!
Brownie and her daddy petting the sting rays.. (This was one of my favorite things there)



Monday the boys all went on a deep sea fishing trip and they had soooo much fun! They caught tons of fish, and we actually ate them a couple nights later. They were way yummy. Michael didnt get a picture of the biggest thing he caught on their trip because he couldnt get it up on the boat. On his first cast he hooked a sea lion! Ya... A Sea Lion!!!!! 



These are just a couple more of the sand sculptures Gpa Lorin did :)

Friday, July 31, 2009
Beach House Vacation
Posted by A Piece of the Petersons at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Hey Whit! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Thanks for the cute comment I love being a mom. And Im so exited for you! Your having a boy! Now our boys will be around the same age. Well good luck with the pregnancy and let me know if you need anything!
Awww... I forget about your guys' Oceanside voyage every year! I remember going to the tanning bed like every day trying to get darker than Brooke would get... but I would never win. You guys suck! ;) Looks like you're having a blast! Give everyone a squeeze for me, especially widdle Molly!!
And OH MY GOSH... is that SERIOUSLY Jaxon? He's GINORMOUS!
ha ha that shamo ? is huge! how did you end up getting it home? miss you guys!
Looks like you guys are having so much fun!!! Your dad is pretty much amazing and building those sand structures!
How Fun! Your little girl is so cute...looks just like a Peterson if you ask me. I am actually going to go to Sun Valley. I am flying back up on the 1st and going over with my family ..of course with Taycee. Are you guys going? I hope so...its been a long time since I have seen you!
oh whit seriously we need some blog updates.... you all get on my case... I NEED MORE PICS OF BROWNIE!
Post a Comment