We are Soooo Excited! Today i had my 20 week ultra sound, and everything looked great! But the most exciting part was that we found out it is a boy! Im so excited to have a girl and a boy, now the hard part is waiting til'the little guys gets here!
* The little arrow is pointing to "the proof" :)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Its a BOY!!!
Posted by A Piece of the Petersons at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting, he is going to be so cute!
YAYYYY i told you it was a BOY! how is MIKE liken it! im soooo excited it woke me right up this morning when i read that... parker will have a boy to play with now!
That is way exciting... I bet Mike is excited to have a little boy! Is Bronwyn way excited? Congrats
Congrats Whitney! That is SO exciting. A boy and a girl is perfect! Best of both worlds!
Woohoo!! The pressure is off... one of each!
Oh good! That is totally fun! I'm excited for you guys!
I can't help but laugh at "the proof" he is not shy that is for sure! Just like his dad already! Hahaha! I'm so excited!
YAY!! Boys are so fun!! But hold on...cuz they're trouble!! i'm so happy for you guys!!
when are we going to get together hmmmmmmm?? :)
Congratuations Whitney!! I came across your blog on the Robisons. Thats so exciting! I bet the whole fam is excited :)Bronwyn is soo cute and he'll be a hottie! Good luck with everything!
Yay! Little boys are so much fun. I hope that you are feeling good. I was thinking about you today. I haven't seen you in a long time. Hope all is well.
xoxo
Post a Comment