Bronwyn couldn't wait to go pick out her costume.... She had so many ideas in mind, a fairy, a mermaid, a princess, Hanna Montana, a construction worker (no idea where that one came from) but then she decided on a witch. Every year, I dread Halloween coming around because she gets sooo scared! She hates all the scary stuff associated with Halloween and she spent last year with her eyes covered the whole day and night. When I asked her why she finally decided to be a witch she said: "because a fairy or a princess cant scare the monsters away, but a witch can!"




*Pictures were taken by Cassie Mickelson
Thank you Cassie! We love the way they turned out :)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Happy Halloween!
Posted by A Piece of the Petersons at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
She is a very cute little witch. I hope all is well. Looks like you are getting close to having baby #2! Good luck with everything. xoxo
Its about time you posted somethin :) I love how she gets scared around halloween, thats so cute. Your getting close to having that little boy! I can't wait to see pictures. congrats!
She is so gorgeous! What a fun costume! That is cute what she said about scaring away the monsters. Kids crack me up!
Post a Comment