background:#ffffff; margin:0; color:#6f3c1b; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#6f3c1b; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#6f3c1b; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#6f3c1b; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #6f3c1b; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #6f3c1b; text-align: center; color:#ff00ff; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: italic bold 242% Times, serif; } #header a { color:#ff00ff; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#ff00ff; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: normal bold 78% Georgia, Times, serif; color: #6f3c1b; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal bold 109% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal bold 78% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#6f3c1b; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f3c1b; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#6f3c1b; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#6f3c1b; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#6f3c1b; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#6f3c1b; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #6f3c1b; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #6f3c1b; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #6f3c1b; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #6f3c1b; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #6f3c1b; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; color: #6f3c1b; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Monday, November 9, 2009

{ Only 26 days left }


I cant believe how fast this pregnancy has gone! Just a couple more weeks and my little boy is going to be here... The other day i had another ultrasound and we caught him sucking his thumb. (thats what he is doing in the picture) It was so cute! I watched him open his mouth, stick his thumb in there, and could actually see his cheeks moving in and out when he sucked. It was the cutest thing ever!!



BELLY SHOT
I am now 36 weeks and 2 days

9 comments:

Camille Kinghorn said...

Oh my gosh Whit, you look SO good!! You are so so cute prego! Good Luck with everything. I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy when he gets here!

Allison Holt said...

I can't believe that he is already going to be here... I'm so happy for you guys! I agree with Camille, you are so cute prego! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! Goodness! That is awesome though! How lucky you get the best of both worlds! Best of luck with the delivery! Can't wait to see some pictures!

Natalie said...

Whit! I can't believe you are almost finished with the pregnancy! They always go by so much faster when it is not your own :) I am going to be home from thanksgiving until Christmas we need to get together since we never did at Sun Valley! We will figure something out!

hilaryawb said...

I hope I look as cute as you when I am pregnant! Good luck with the last couple of weeks. We can't wait to see him!

Love,
Hil

Martins said...

wow! whit you actually look really slim through your face and your tummy looks super cute! your hair is so long too! if i was prego i think we might be twins! ill be there in two weeks so hold him in till i get there! love you! kris

The Giles said...

That is so exciting, you are almost there! I hope everything goes well for you guys. Your lookin way cute!

Travis and Mindi Eames said...

Too cute! That ultrasound picture is just too adorable! You look so cute prego! I love your long hair! Hope you guys are well! Good luck in the next couple of weeks! :)

Stephanie Rolfe said...

Wow... I just read all the comments and no one said anything about how much you look like Kristen in this picture! Holy crap! That is crazy.... so cute! I can't wait for baby to get here!