
So we finally moved into our house..... it seems like we have been waiting forever for it to get finished. But we're finally here and settled and im so glad that we got to do the move before the baby gets here.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Our New House!
Posted by A Piece of the Petersons at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Whit, it looks so cute! Where is it at? Good Luck with the baby!
I am so glad you got moved in before your little man gets here. Hope all goes well for you in these last few days. Cute house.
Your house look so cute! I want to see it when we are home for the Holidays! What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?
Thats so exiting! I can't wait until Brock and I build a house. You look so cute pregnant. Good luck and post some goo pictures when he gets here!
I LOVE your house! It's awesome! You have to get that baby here safe and invite us over :) I want to see house and baby!!!
Congrats!!
I love the house Congrats and would love to see more pictures and Good luck with the up coming baby YEAH!
Post a Comment