Ledger was born December 5th. He weighed 6lbs 9oz and was 20 inches long. He is happy and healthy and were so glad he's here!!!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Ledger Michael Peterson
Posted by A Piece of the Petersons at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
Whitney! He is BEAUTIFUL!
Whit he is absolutely perfect! Congratulations! You look so great too after delivering a baby!!
Yeah congrats! He is so adorable and has tons of hair! I hope your recovering well and keep us updated with him!
PS: I love the name!
CUTE!!!! OMG! He is adorable! Dang you two make some cute kids! Congrats! You look great btw!
Congrats! I'm glad he is here and healthy. I hope everything is going well for you guys. Can't wait to see more pictures!!
He looks so cute! I'm happy for you guys! Congrats!
He is adorable! Congratulations! How fun to have two beautiful, healthy children! We are really happy for you! Can't wait to see him!!!!!
Congrats Whit!He is sooooo cute! Call me when you are at your moms next I want to come see him!
Oh he is sooo cute!! Can't wait to see him again! We need to hang out soon!
He looks like such a cute little man. I am glad I got to run into you the other day. Hope all is going well.
Yay! Congrats Whit! He is so sweet! I can't believe you have two babies! Time goes by so fast!
Whit, this year for the Walker Christmas Party the married kids are exchanging a gift. The theme is "Favorite Date Night." The money limit is $20. Would you mind passing this along to your married sisters for me!? Thanks so much. Can't wait to see you!!!
It was SO good seeing you last night and getting to meet your new little man! What a sweetie! We are definitely getting together again just as soon as things are a little less crazy!
Post a Comment